Do you have a woman on your team that has done the impossible?
Do you have one that consistently overachieves?
Do you have a woman staffer that has taken your solution provider business to the next level?
If you do then it’s time to show her some recognition by nominating her for the CDN Rising Star award as part of the Women of the IT Channel event coming Aug. 19th.
CDN in 2014 embarked on recognizing outstanding new professionals in the channel. For the first time ever we asked you, the leaders of the solution provider channel, to nominate women inside your organization who have five years or less experience and have delivered meaningful impact to your company or the industry as a whole.
This Rising Star can be described as an internal champion, a person who works hard and well with others. They can be a person who vigorously supports a company or group initiative or brings a new, innovative program to life. This person constantly improves the quality of business and customer outcomes — the industry as a whole.
Examples of a Rising Star are:
- Someone who is an example to the rest of the organization or community;
- Provides the occasion insight or highlight;
- Demonstrates effectiveness through the workday;
- Encourages others to be the best;
- Believes in diversity in the workplace;
- Is a self-starter;
- Constantly provides excellent customer service;
- Shows appreciation;
- Is a great teammate;
- Provides value over and upon the job description; and
- Is a factor in the IT channel community.
To nominate your rising star by the July. 17 deadline, click on this link:NOMINATE HERE.